Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme create at The Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is:
Top Ten Books That Broke My Heart A Little
I won’t tell you why I’m adding these to my list today. If you have read some of these novels, then you will know why. And if you haven’t read some of them, then there won’t be any spoilers for you in case you decide to read them. =)
1. Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
2. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
4. On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan
5. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
6. Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
7. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
8. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
9. Ever After by Karen Kingsbury
10. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
Have you read any of these? And do you agree? Leave me some comment love and let me know!
Happy Valentine’s Day!