Well, it’s official.
I am joining in on Dewey’s semi-annual 24 hour readathon! Hooray!
The 24 hour period starts at 7am (right now!) Central Time!!
This is the first readathon that has occured since my start of book blogging, so I am extremely excited to join in the reading fun and meet a lot of new people via blog hopping and (mostly) my new Twitter.
Now, I have been in kind of a reading slump this month, so I am hoping to use this time to quickly jump back on my reading horse
I will begin with A Wrinkle in Time to start out the readathon with a refreshing and familiar story (that I need to read for my Spring SRC).
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Good old Central Time zone of the USA. =)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Well, I don’t know what I am reading quite lol so we shall see as I go!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I didn’t make snacks because I didn’t know I was doing this until about….6 hours ago! But I’m making potato soup for dinner! mmmmmmmm =D
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am not a morning person and got a nap’s worth of sleep at the moment, so we shall see how long I last this morning. Might have to sleep an extra couple of hours to do some good haha!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Currently awake: Not so much….lol I might be sleeping and start in a couple more hours officially.