Top Ten Blogs/Sites I follow that AREN’T about Books!
Here is a list of my favorite blogs/sites I follow on a daily basis that are not Book Blogs with the links if you want to check them out. =)
1. Garnet and Black Attack: Where I can keep track of all of the sports updates for my college team (GO GAMECOCKS!). I couldn’t not include this one…it’s my TEAM!
2. Budget Bites: A cooking blog with GREAT Budget-friendly recipes! She breaks down the cost of each and every meal she cooks, and her recipes are oh so delicious! And she includes picture breakdowns, which is always a plus!
3. The Movie Blog: This blog keeps me up-to-date on all of the new release movies and trailers. It is like my go-to for movie info. Updated frequently with all the updates on movie releases!
4. Live Green-Google GloZell1 On Youtube: Oh my goodness if you have never watched a GloZell video on youtube you should! She is absolutely HILARIOUS! She vlogs, I guess is what you would call it. Some of it is quite hilarious (like her song lyric analyses) and some are a little obnoxious! BUt I would definitely check out this great video below. It is what started it all for me heeheehee!
5. Southern Savers: This is the blog I follow to get freebies and grocery store sale summaries. Always good for saving money on my grocery trips!
6. Six Sister’s Stuff: This is a cooking and crafts blog run by six sisters. They share their own original recipes and ideas a long with things they find on pinterest for EVERY OCCASION! A great universal blog!
7. Krazy Coupon Lady: A great blog that teaches you all the tricks of the trade to becoming a krazy couponer! She keeps you up-to-date on all of the newly-available coupons, freebie opportunities, etc. Great blog for people who want to use coupons effectively.
8. Money Saving Mom: A women who is extremely inspiring about life and family and saving money in every aspect of life. Such a treat to read her blog.
9. Little Birdie Secrets: A very cute and inspiring craft blog! They always have the cutest ideas for home decor and crafty crafts!
10. Knit Picks Blog: This is one of the top blogs for knitting ideas and patterns. They also post tutorial videos that are really easy to follow and help you learn how to do certain knitting techniques. Great for beginners. =)
Love and Brown Cinnamon Poptarts,