Top Ten Books I’d Recommend as Beach Reads!
Here is my list of light-hearted (though sometimes emotional) “beach reads!”
I define a “beach read” as a book that is primarily driven by plot or characters, not by world-building. Contemporary Fiction, Realistic Fiction, Christian Fiction, Chick Lit, “Cozy Mystery,” Thriller…novels you can read without having to worry about the world around the story (as in no dystopia or post-apocalyptic or fantasy or sci-fi).
So without further ado, here we are.
1. The Chocolate Lover’s Club by Carole Matthews (Chick-Lit)
2. Between the Tides by Patti Callahan Henri (Realistic Fiction)
3. Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah (or pretty much anything Kristin Hannah) (Emotional Contemporary Fiction)
7. Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters (Cozy Mystery)
8. Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult (or anything else she has written) (Emotional Contemporary Fiction)
9. A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers (Christian Fiction)
10. Love Walked In by Marissa de los Santos (Contemporary Fiction)
So there are my beach read recommendations? Have you read any of these? Do you agree? Have any recommendations for me? Leave a comment and let me know!
Love and Fuzzy Pickles,