Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is:
My Top Ten Posts That Give You The Best Glimpse of Me! =D
I have been blogging for a little over 7 months, and in those seven months I feel like I have grown as a reviewerand a blogger. Here are the ten posts that I think best represent my growth as a blogger since my beginning.
1. My Review of The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
: This was the first review I posted on my blog for the first book I read of 2012, and this book just blew me away! What a way to start out my blogging career with a book I just absolutely adored!
2. My Reflections post on The Reading Promise by Alice Ozma
: I get a little bit personal as I reviewed/reflected upon this amazing memoir. I discuss exactly why I want to be a librarian and share my love of reading with as many people as I can.
3. My Review of Cinder by Marissa Meyer
: One of my early-on reviews of YA. As an ecclectic blogger, I really do review a little bit of everything.
4. My Author Request Review of The Quill Pen by Michelle Isenhoff:
I had read a couple of author request reviews before this, but this was the first of my author requests that I can honestly say I enjoyed. It was a well-written juvenile historical fantasy, and this book proved to me that self-published novels can be good.
6. My Top Ten Tips for New Bloggers
: This was a post where I could share what I had learned in the few months I had been blogging, sharing my experiences with starting a new blog in the hopes of helping other newbies!
7. My ARC Review of The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
: My first in-the-mail received, physical ARC. And I wrote a review that Mr. Fukuda actually read and tweeted me a thanks for! It might not be a great review, but it means a lot to my development as a blogger!
8. My Survivor Reality Show TTT
: I really had fun with this Top Ten Tuesday topic and went really in depth, and then it went viral among the authors on twitter and other blogs. It made me very happy to see my post get passed around the blogosphere.
9. My DNF Review of Dead Time by Anne Cassidy: This was the first review that ever got flamed for me. I shared my thoughts and reasons for not wanting to finish, and I apparently made some people very upset. Oops. But apparently many bloggers have gone through this, too, so I don’t feel so bad 😉
10. My Review of Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
: I share this here because I really just want to share this author with all of you. I implore you to check her out immediately. She is such a fascinating and intriguing author!
Well, those are my posts. I hope you enjoy getting to know me a bit more. Leave me a link to yours so I can get to know you, too!
Love and Beach Volleyball,