Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme create at The Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is:
Top Ten Series I Have Yet To Finish (Didn’t Like, Procrastinating, etc)
An Interesting Question! Let’s See…
1. Fifty Shades of Grey: I read the first one about 2 months ago, and it is so incredibly overrated. Like, to the extreme. Yet maybe I will pick up book two (I probably will) because I am a little curious… =\
2. Uglies Series: I trudged through the first 3. Didn’t like them. Found out book 4 had nothing to do with the other three, and immediately returned it to the library. No thanks! lol
3. Vampire Diaries: I fell in love with the show and wanted to see just how not so great the novels were. Read the first one. Didn’t like it, so I didn’t read any more. But now that I have been watching season 3 I decided to pick them up again. So I’ll let you know if my opinion changes!
4. Mark of the Lion Trilogy: I have read the first two in this series multiple times! But the third one is kind of a break off with the focus on different characters, and though I have heard it is great, too, I just have never really wanted to pick it up.
5. The Alice Series: Phyllis Reynolds Naylor! I loved this series in middle school, but I never finished it! I started it over a few times, but my library never had the book I needed so I always ended up stopping. One day I am going to read them all!
6. The Giver Series: I read the first one years and years ago and absolutely love it! I would really love to read the rest. I really like Lois Lowry!
7. Shadow Children: I have only ever read Among the Hidden. This is a series that was not all that hyped up (at least where I lived) and I kind of forgot about it. But I love the premise of the Shadow Children and am really interested to read more someday!
8. Chronicles of Narnia: I have read The Magician’s Nephew and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe multiple times. But that’s it. I never had an interest to read anymore of them because the characters change in and out. I am really not a fan of inconsistency. I know they are probably good, but I just can’t bring myself to do it.
9. Wrinkle in Time (Time Quartet): A Wrinkle in Time is one of my favorite books of all time, but I never read the other three. This series is near the top of my list. I just really NEED to read more!
10. The Princess Diaries: I was listening to this on audio for a while, but after Anne Hathaway stopped narrating them I started disliking them. I got through 5 before I called it quits and switched to The Gallagher Girls. I probably won’t pick up the rest of this series.
That’s my top ten! Are any of yours the same? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Love and Coldplay,