2. Georgia Mason, The Newsflesh Trilogy: Georgia is a woman the immediately resonated with me. She is bold and daring (obviously, as she runs from zombies!), and she is definitely hardcore. Her fight in this zombie apocalypse world is all with the wit of her words. She is fearless.
3. Tris, Divergent Trilogy: She is dauntless, she is fearless, and yet she is also so incredibly vulnerable. For Tris, her vulnerability is her greatest strength. She is a real character who follows her heart, no matter what.
5. Cammie Morgan, Gallagher Girls Series: Okay, so spy + conspiracy = a crazy school girl with a fight! She endures a lot, especially in books 4 and 5, and to come out with a fight still in her puts her on my list.
7. Lisbeth Salander, Millennium Trilogy: She is a woman who takes no crap. She literally kicks Swedish men you know where. She is fierce, she is impowered, and she finds a way to come out on top.
8. Charlotte, The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle: As the only female on a ship crossing from England to America, she deals with an unpleasant captain. She defends an innocent man and stands up for what is right. She becomes a part of the crew and learns how to sail! B.A., my friends! And Middle Grade, too!
Okay, I only did 9. Sorry! LoL. I was trying to think of some that might not be mentioned as much today. So…
10. Katniss, The Hunger Games Trilogy: Need I say anything else?
How do you define Kick-Ass? Share your thoughts with me!
Love and Cheez-Its,
P.S. To all of you in the Northeast, stay safe!