Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing!
1. The Fault in our Stars by John Green: This was the first John Green novel I read and it was absolutely marvelous and tear-jerking and I want my own copy of it!
2. Deadline and Blackout by Mira Grant (Newsflesh Trilogy #s 2 &3) : I just love this series so much! I picked up a copy of book 1 in this trilogy and would like the other 2 to complete my set!
3. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi: This book exemplifies one of the best world-building talents I have read this year, and I would love to own a copy!
4. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn: Though this isn’t my favorite of her works, I still enjoyed it and would like a copy, especially because I already own her other two works =)
5. Storybound by Marissa Burt: I fell in love with this Middle Grade series debut! The land of Story is magical, and I just love this cover so much! I want I want!
6. Crewel by Gennifer Albin: This is my most recent read where I finished the book and immediately thought “Holy Crap I want this book!” So….I WANT THIS BOOK! (review coming soon!)
7. Team Human by Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan: This is one of the most brilliant satirical novels I have ever read! Finally, a girl who doesn’t want to be a vampire! I just need this book on my shelf for the sheer brilliance of it!
8. The Walking Dead Compendium #1 (and #2) by Robert Kirkman: I love the show, and I love the comics! And this is a very inexpensive way to get the collection of comics without buying them individually.
Books I Have Not Read Yet but Want A Copy Because I Know I Will Love It!
9. Looking For Alaska by John Green: This was his first novel, and I hear it’s pretty good! So I wouldn’t mind having a copy of this one when I read it for the first time!
10. Married with Zombies by Jesse Petersen: THIS IS A SERIES THAT NO LIBRARY IN MY COUNTY HAS AND IT IRKS ME A LOT! So in order for me to read this book, I will have to buy (or be gifted) a copy for myself! But I can wait.
11. The Lover’s Dictionary by David Levithan: I have heard this book is beautiful, and I desperately want my own copy to read!
So that is my list of books I definitely wouldn’t mind Santa bringing! What do you want Santa to bring you? Leave me a link and let me know!
Love and A Nightmare Before Christmas,