Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013!
1. Bridge to Terabithia by Katerine Paterson
2. The BFG by Roald Dahl
3. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
4. The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo
5. Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
6. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
7. Dear Mr. Henshaw by Beverly Cleary
8. Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli
9. There’s A Boy in the Girls’ Bathroom by Louis Sachar
10. Crispin by Avi
11. Frindle by Andrew Clements
12. A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L’Engle
So here is a taste of the 12 Juvenile/Middle Grade authors I am featuring over the next year. These are 12 books that I somehow never read growing up, but I am going to go back and read these, and many more, in 2013! Here’s to a new year!
What are you going to read this year? Leave me a link to your resolutions and I’ll come check it out!
And don’t forget to enter my giveaway! And earn all the extra entries you can! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER!
Love and Happy New Year!,