Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme create at The Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is:
Top Ten Fictional Character Crushes!
BAAAAAAH What a FANTASTIC TOPIC!!! As I am in the middle of Clockwork Princess, I feel like this couldn’t have come at a better time! So many crushes! So many swoon-worthy men! How will I limit myself?!?!
1. Will Herondale, Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare: Guys, this is what I am reading now (Clockwork Princess), and I am just falling in love with Will more and more with every page I read. He is strong, he is fierce, and yet he is so compassionate and passionate and full of real, heart-breaking emotions. I LOVE YOU WILL HERONDALE!
2. Jem Carstairs, Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare: The other point on the love triangle. I must say, I normally only like one of the boys in a love triangle. But Jem is equally worthy of love. He is just so sweet and kind and wonderful.
(I AM SO SCARED ABOUT READING THE REST OF THIS BOOK, GUYS! I AM SO AFRAID OF ALL THE FEELS!!!!!!!)
Anywho, back to my crushes!
3. Four, Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth: Four is such an attractive, mysterious man that you just can’t help but crush on. He is an enigma that, as a reader, we get to keep discovering. It makes him sexy. And so does the fact that he is super protective of those around him. What a guy!
4. Jon Snow, A Song of Fire and Ice series by George R.R. Martin: Jon Snow. How brave is he. Not only is he such a great half-brother, he understands and accepts his place in the world, and he tries to live a life with honor, bravery, and moral strength. LOVE!
5. Dimitri, Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead: Dudes, if you have not met this man yet, go read this series! Dimitri really is one of the sexiest men I have ever read! Not only is he a fantastic fighter, but he is just HOT! That is all. =)
6. Magnus Bane, Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare: Magnus Bane is one of my favorite characters, period! What is not to love about bi-sexual Warlock who is both coniving and caring. I love his development over all of Cassie’s books! He’s a sexy bi-racial immortal!
7. Augustus, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: Talk about a guy who lives every day with gusto! He is just a real guy that you can’t help but fall in love with. He is such a considerate person who goes out of his way for everyone in his life. What a cutie!
8. Tariq, A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini: As one of my favorite novels of all time, Tariq stands out to me as a strong man, and that makes him sexy. He is protective of the women in his life. Plus, when you just read his character, you just can’t help but find him attractive!
9. Peregrine, Under the Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi: What is not to love about a half-dressed muscled man running around saving people? He is just raw and sexy and I love him!
10. Percy Jackson, Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan: Middle Grade Crush! What more is there to say? He is….well, huzzah!! =)
Well, these are the men I have MAJOR crushes on. Like for real! Do you have similar crushes? Who is your biggest literary crush? Leave a comment and let me know!
Love and Ceiling Fans,