Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme create at The Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is:
Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me 😉
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas Eve! I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season! Here are the books that I wouldn’t mind Santa leaving under the Christmas Tree for me this year!
1. S. by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst: Guys, I want this book like WOAH! What an intricate and interesting approach to story-telling!
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: Do I really need an explanation? LEVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Archie and Gretchen series by Chelsea Cain: Because this is one of my favorite adult series! Dark and twisted serial killer, HECK YES!! I have read them all twice, but I want my own copies!
4. Fragments by Dan Wells: Because this is my favorite YA dystopia/P.A. series. And I need this book! K thanks, Santa!
5. The other Vampire Academy series books: Because who doesn’t love super sexy dhampir?!?!
6. Under the Never Sky/Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi: Because these books are just so good. And I want them =)
7. The Alice Series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor: Because as I am reading these again, I realize how much I want my own copies.
8. Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan: Because I want all his books, and this book is one of the most powerful books I have ever read.
9. Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs by Mo Willems: Because this is my favorite picture book as of recently!
10. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare: Because this is the best series ender I have ever read (other than HP7). And it is just beautiful.
So, what would you like Santa to bring you? Leave me a comment or a link and let me know!
Love and Merry Christmas Eve!