Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme create at The Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is:
Ten Authors I Need to Read More From!
I am easily obsessed. When I find something I like, I want ALL THE THINGS. All of them. So when I find an author I like, I want ALL THE BOOKS. But sometimes, I just don’t get to them as quick as I need them. Here are some authors that I need to read more of, pronto!
1. David Levithan: My instant answer. I have read quite a few of his, but I need to read them all. ALL! RIGHT NOW! Or at least soon. Because his books are beautiful and perfect. That is all.
2. Courtney Summers: I read This Is Not A Test a while ago, and I have been meaning to pick another one of her books because I just LOVE that book! I am really interested to read one of her contemporary novels next!
3. Maggie Stiefvater: A couple years ago, I read The Scorpio Races and enjoyed it. I have wanted to pick up one of her series and read them, to experience another genre of story from her. I am really interested in reading The Raven Boys.
4. Hannah Moskowitz: Last year, I read Marco Impossible and really enjoyed it! I know that she has written a lot of dark YA contemporaries, and I REALLY want to read them! I need to move them up my list!
5. Neil Gaiman: I started with his most recent book, and I NEED TO READ MORE! SOON! Why haven’t I done this already?!?!?! AHHHHH!!!
6. Stephen King: I have started listening to his novels, and I enjoy them so much! I have mostly listened to his newest stuff , so I am really wanting to go back and dig into his older, more classic stuff!
7. A.S.King: OH MY GAWD Ask the Passengers!!!!! It is so freakin’ beautiful! I need more of this beauty! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED to read more A.S. King!!!!!!!
8. Jo Knowles: I listened to See You At Harry’s last year and FELL IN LOVE! That story was lovely, and I want to listen to her other works SOOON!!!!!
9. Morgan Matson: Because I just ADORED Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour. I have heard her other books are just as brilliant, and I can’t wait to read them!
10. E. Lockhart: I’ll be honest…We Were Liars was my first E. Lockhart book. BUT IT WILL NOT BE MY LAST!!!! I have a couple of her books sitting on my shelf at home, so I will be getting to them VERY SOON!
So, those are my authors that I NEED MORE OF! Who do you need more of? Do you have any books by these authors that you would recommend? Leave me a comment, let me know!
Love and Reese’s Pieces,